As a culinary oil, best avocado oil has monounsaturated fat profile which helps to protect the oil from breakdown during heating. Avocado oil is naturally low acidic,thus increases it’s smoke point and it is characterized by a deep emerald green colour (from avocado’s chlorophyll content) that can safely be heated to 520 °F (270 °C) thus used to conduct almost any high heat cooking application including baking, stir-fry, deep-fry, sear, barbecue, roast and saute.
- Avocado oil is smooth and rich in taste & does not disguise the flavour of food
- Highest smoke up point of 520 °F does not lead the oil to burn and is apt for frying or cooking.
- Use best avocado oil for cooking, sauteing or deep frying
- Does not leave any greasy taste thus enhances the taste of the dish rather than overpowering it.
- For dressing, pour avocado oil on any salad or vegetable and let it sit for an hour to take up the fragrance and delicate flavours of the oil.
- Avocados are found to be very effective in boosting the absorption of certain nutrients plus they also improve human digestive system..