Avocado Fruit is an extremely heart-friendly fruit as it works to lower the blood cholesterol level. Betasitosterol (0.3-0.5%)and Phytosterols are beneficial compounds found in avocado oil that help reduce blood cholesterol absorption in our gastrointestinal tract and intestines.
Avocado oil boosts high levels of monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFAs) – the fats associated with many health benefits.The high content of omega 9 fatty acid(65%) along with omega 6(9.8%) & omega 3(0.7%) or (Omega 3 6 9)reduces blood concentration of LDL and triglyceride while increasing HDL, hence lowering the plaque formation and vessel blockage .
Avocado oil consists
- 3 times More Carotenoids : Carotenoids are potent, lipid-soluble antioxidants nutrients that help fight cancer, protect against cataracts and macular degeneration and even reduce the physical signs of aging.
- Cooking oil for Heart: Best healthiest oil and ingredients
- Boosts Antioxidant Absorption : avocado oil can help your body absorb more of disease-fighting compounds.
- 25% More Vitamin E Rich: (20.0mg per 100 ml) Vitamin E rich is a potent antioxidant that prevents damaging the cells. It’s also known for its ability to protect cholesterol from oxidation.
- 10 times More Chlorophyll: (16-50 ppm) Chlorophyll is a green pigment with powerful detoxifying properties that boosts the body’s cancer-fighting enzymes.